Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pop Culture Cosmetics Pink Moon and Rainbow Bridge

Hey polish lovers! Today I have 2 polishes from Pop Culture Cosmetics! Back in August I came across Pop Culture Cosmetics, another indie brand with different and unique polishes. I grabbed Pink Moon and Rainbow Bridge. Check out the photos below!






Here's Pink Moon, paer of their New Moon Collecion.  A glitter polish packed with pink and silver holographic stars,moons,and circles of different sizes . This is so stunning in the bottle and on the nail! I used 2 coats over Sally Hansen Black Out. I placed some of the bigger glitters onto my nail but they were very easy to get out of the bottle.







Next is Rainbow Bridge. A white Crelly filled with glitters from all colors of the rainbow! The creator got inspiration for this polish after her cat passed away and someone gave her a poem called Rainbow Bridge. I think most of us know how it can feel to lose a beloved pet , and I think it's awesome that she made this in memory of her cat! I have a thing for glitter polishes in a white base so I bought this along with Pink Moon. I used 2 coats over Sally Hansen White Out. I used artificial lighting for these photos and for some reason it made my fingers look reddish lol.



Rainbow Bridge is discontinued but they just restocked Pink Moon. You can buy these polishes plus many newly released polishes at http://popculturecosmetics.com/shop/.

No comments:

Post a Comment