Monday, November 4, 2013

Dollar Store Deals featuring OPI!

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed the rest of your weekend and that extra hour on Sunday from turning the clocks back, I know I did! Today I have 2 colors from OPI.  I was at my local Dollarama yesterday grabbing a few things, and I went to check out the polishes like I do every time I go lol, and I was pleasantly surprised to see OPI! I know they carried popular brands but I had never seen that particular brand there before! They only had 3 colors to choose from and I grabbed 2(the other was a grey creme). They were $3 each! What an amazing price considering I can still buy these colors online for $9 and $11. Check out the photos below!


First up is Just A Little Rosti At This. It's a deep red creme that almost leans towards burgundy. I don't usually like darker polishes but I thought this one was pretty. I used 2 coats with no top coat.This Color is from their 2010 Swiss Collection, retails for $9 online





Next is Excuse Moi!! It's a mixed hex glitter polish in a pink jelly base. I really like this one! The different colored glitter look beautiful on the nail! I used 2 coats to get it opaque and I layered 1 coat of it over Just a Little Rosti on my accent nail, so you could wear this either way. This is from their 2011 Holiday Collection, retails for $11 online



What I purchased yesterday was an amazing deal! Instead of costing me $20 for these 2, it was only $6! Can't go wrong with deals like that! If any of you are a polish junkie like myself, I suggest checking out your local Dollarama.

No comments:

Post a Comment