Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Elevation Polish Pic De Sotllo and Stay Behind, Catch A Wave

Hey guys! Today I have some Elevation Polish to share with you guys. Elevation Polish is another indie brand I really like. I have Pic De Sotllo and Stay Behind,Catch a Wave. Check out the pics below



Here's Stay Behind, Catch A Wave. It was at first sight with this polish lol. I saw it on The Polishaholic's blog. Its a beautiful glitter topper with blue,green,and silver circle and hex glitters. This was the first circle glitter polish that I purchased and I've been hooked ever since!


Pic De Sotllo. I was searching for the perfect blue polish for so long, I never thought I'd find what I was looking for. I though I had found it when I purchased Essie Mesmerize until I realized the picture of the swatch I looked at was not even close to how it really looks, which was so disappointing.  I came across this stunner while looking for Stay Behind, Catch A Wave. This is my favorite color ever lol. It's a true vibrant blue.



I decided to use these 2 in a combo. Best Decision ever lol! It looks amazing.It makes me think of the Ocean.


You can purchase these 2 colors and many others at http://elevationpolish.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment