Thursday, November 14, 2013

KBShimmer Winter 2013

Hey guys, today I have 5 colors from the KBShimmer Winter 2013 Collection. I bought the ones that I liked the most and grabbed one for my friend. Check out the pics below!

Christmas Now. A green jelly mixed with glitter of various shapes and sizes. 3 coats



I'd Rather Be With Blue. A matte blue shimmer polish. First and 3rd finger have top coat. 2 coats


Maybe Navy. The main color is supposed to be blue but it looks like purple is the main color to me. It shifts from purple to blue and green. 3 coats


Toast-est With The Mostest. A glitter polish filled with pink and gold glitter with some holo micro glitter. 2 coats over Essie She's Picture Perfect.



Kringle All The Way. A another glitter polish with white, green,silver, and red circle glitters with holo glitter. 2 coats over OPI Big Red Apple


You can purchase these polishes at https://www.kbshimmer.com/ and http://www.harlowandco.org/ for people outside of the US

No comments:

Post a Comment